Bad Nana: All the Fun of the Fair Bad Nana: All The Fun of the Fair is the second book in the Bad Nana series by superstar author and illustrator, Sophy Henn. This new laugh-out-loud story follows Jeanie and Bad Nana on their annual family trip to the town fair and is gorgeously illustrated in… Continue reading COMPETITION TIME!
Amy was upset. She’d been told off for asking too many questions. They were visiting the Tower of London and Amy wanted to know all about it. Eventually the teacher had told her to be quiet and she had run off, so nobody would see her crying. She kicked a mound of earth in front… Continue reading FICTION: The Head by Joseph Surtees
- Short Review - The chances are that anyone considering "Bedlam" is already familiar with the Skulduggery Pleasant series. This epic volume gives us more of the same mix of humour, magic and in-fighting that we're used to. In amongst trying to protect us mortals from an attack this instalment also sees Valkyrie trying to… Continue reading BOOK REVIEW: Bedlam by Derek Landy
- Short Review - A charming tale to celebrate 30 years of Percy the park keeper and his animal friends. They're all enjoying a game of hide 'n' seek one day but fox is struggling to find a good hiding place. When he breaks the rules and enters Percy's workshop he comes to a sticky… Continue reading BOOK REVIEW: One Springy Day by Nick Butterworth
- Short Review - Alex is being bullied at school by his former best friend, Freddie. His Mum and Dad have split up and he lives with his father but he's so busy with work that he barely notices that Alex is there. Everything is okay though as he still has his magic. When he… Continue reading BOOK REVIEW: The Fire Maker by Guy Jones
- Short Review - Mr Dog is a bit of a free spirit (stray). He's a fun seeker but a kind soul. When a rabbit friend gets trapped he steps in to look after her three babies and aims to get them all reunited again. What follows is an adventure where they find out what's… Continue reading BOOK REVIEW: Mr Dog and the Rabbit Habit by Ben Fogle
- Short Review - Following the death of their mother, Penny & David have moved into what once was her childhood home. It's been empty for some time but their father feels it could become the perfect family home for them to make a fresh start in. What none of them realise is that the… Continue reading BOOK REVIEW: Pog by Padraig Kenny